Wow!!!!Did I hear that only 32% of Christians believe that Mormonism is not Christianity? Well... that explains how we can have Church buildings dotting the American landscape... AND Obama.
This actually took place sometime back - I'm thinking about 2007. Osteen is a false teacher himself, and for all his talk of Christianity, he really doesn't seem to know who Christ is, so I wonder if he is indeed any more saved than is a Mormon.
I am continually surprised at how many people think Mormonism is Christianity - which just goes to show you how effective their advertising has been for the past couple decades. (I even had a Catholic get angry at me last week for saying a Mormon is unsaved.)
This Blog is a forum for commentary on Culture, Politics, and life from a Christian Perspective. Its number one purpose is to sharpen my writing and thinking skills. What one says with his mouth is one thing; what one writes in a public forum is another thing altogether since it is open to question, ridicule and critique. I am not opposed to any of these provided that in the end I am sharpened.
When you are a [blogger] of very little brain, and you think of things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside of you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
A.A. Milne
3 comments:
Wow!!!!Did I hear that only 32% of Christians believe that Mormonism is not Christianity? Well... that explains how we can have Church buildings dotting the American landscape... AND Obama.
"Mixing" of truth & lies. The church of Laodicea Rev. 3:14-18 Because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold I will spew thee out.
This actually took place sometime back - I'm thinking about 2007. Osteen is a false teacher himself, and for all his talk of Christianity, he really doesn't seem to know who Christ is, so I wonder if he is indeed any more saved than is a Mormon.
I am continually surprised at how many people think Mormonism is Christianity - which just goes to show you how effective their advertising has been for the past couple decades. (I even had a Catholic get angry at me last week for saying a Mormon is unsaved.)
Post a Comment