Following is a hodge podge of B.G. thinking reduced to a Bumper Sticker. It is actually an old post to which I have added some additional thoughts.
1. If you do not want to be deceived, assume that you have been.
2. Beware of those who's political fortunes are tied to your suffering.
3. Of all the things I regret missing out on in life, I think I will regret missing my funeral the most.
4. I am woefully ignorant. My advantage is that I'm not ignorant of that fact.
5. Genius is not conferred.
6. Greed can most easily be seen in others.
7. If you don't like what a law says, change what it means.
8. A bad education is evidenced by pride in knowledge; a good one by humility in fear of ignorance.
9. It's not nearly as good to be better off than someone, as it is bad to be worse off. (this one is in jest)
10. I wish I was half as compassionate as Liberals think they are.
12. A visionary without discipline is just a dreamer.
13. United we stand, so never disagree with Democrats.
14. I once saw a bumper sticker on a large SUV. It read: "I vote pro-environment". This got me to thinking of a greenie bumper sticker for my SUV: "If you can read this, you're polluting my planet"
14. (a) Another sticker that emerged from the liberal side of my brain, but slipped out the honest side: "If YOU were riding the bus then I Wouldn't be stuck in this traffic!"
15. The world would be a much better place if everyone agreed with any one of it's inhabitants.
16. Weak leaders require weaker followers.
17. Deceived leaders require deceived followers,but deceived followers do not require deceived leaders.
18. Mercy is only as wonderful as sin is terrible.
19. It's one thing to say God loves you; it's quite another to say repent. Yet no-one can truly know the former without the latter.
Not the Same - You remember the Sesame Street theme, "One of these things is not like the others." A few similar items, but one of them stands out as different than the r...