Following is a hodge podge of B.G. thinking reduced to a Bumper Sticker.
1. A bad education is evidenced by pride in knowledge; a good one by humility in fear of ignorance. (or better put: Better is the company of a smart person who thinks he's dumb, than a dumb person who thinks he's smart )
2. It's not nearly as good to be better off than someone, as it is bad to be worse off. (this one is in jest)
3. I wish I was half as compassionate as Liberals think they are.
5. A visionary without discipline is just a dreamer.
6. United we stand, so never disagree with Democrats.
7. I once saw a bumper sticker on a large SUV. It read: "I vote pro-environment". This got me to thinking of a greenie bumper sticker for my SUV: "If you can read this, you're polluting my planet"
8. Listening to Hillary's embellishment debacle I came up with a chant in case America has to defend herself while Hil's at the helm. "Hillary misspoke, and people croaked"
9. The world would be a much better place if everyone agreed with any one of it's inhabitants.
10. Weak leaders require weaker followers.
11. To Avoid being deceived, assume you have been.
12. Deceived leaders require deceived followers,
but deceived followers do not require deceived leaders.
13. Mercy is only as wonderful as sin is terrible.
14. It's one thing to say God loves you; it's quite another to say repent. Yet no-one can truly know the former without the ladder.
15. A bad education is evidenced by pride in knowledge; a good one by humility in fear of ignorance. (or better put: Better is the company of a smart person aware of his ignorance, than a dumb person who thinks he's smart )
Not the Same - You remember the Sesame Street theme, "One of these things is not like the others." A few similar items, but one of them stands out as different than the r...